Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pics of Johns 92FS

Here are a few shots of the finished product. I like the Cross on the barrel, It went really smooth.

Here is my new walpaper!

Johns 92FS being coated.

Here are some pics of the coated pieces and pics of it in different states of assembly. I love these guns and shooting them are a pleasure!

I love this pic! Looks mean ;{

Yes, I went with a boondock saints theme, I love that movie and thought he would like the theme since we sit in the office and recite lines from the movie..oba kaybe...

Here is the final product looking all...boodocky and what not ;) Aye..

Johns 92 FS

Here are the pieces after blasting. Everything went pretty smooth. I didn't remove the sights, just covered. I feel better when I have the proper sight removal tool before removing them. Maybe if he was a paying customer and not just somone I owed money too ;)

I asked Sean to photoshop a pic to mess with John since he told me I could do whatever I wanted, as long as it looked "cool". Here area couple of pics We took.

I wish I had a camera with me when I showed him the pics, he actually thought I was going to do it! After threatening to punch me in my nuts he said I better make it look awesome, especially if I was doing it pink! Don't no one wanna get shot by a pink gun! After Me and Keith laughing our asses off, I had to show him the actual frame. Here it is.

Johns Beretta 92 FS

I finally got help in learning how to post NEW posts. Thanks Sean.

Here is a Beretta I did for my friend John. It is my first. I think it turned out well. I had no problems stripping and blasting in one day and coating (duracoat) the following weekend. Putting the thing back together was not bad either. The only problem I had was installing that damn mag release and Safety but thanks to the guntech guys DVDs and Seans quick thinking It was a snap...literally :) Here are the pics of the process. I will get some before pics but beleive me, it was USED well.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another day at the shop. This week I am refurbishing my friend Johns Beretta 92 FS. No before pics but trust me, It needed it. I will be posting pics tomorrow.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Before and after G3 magizines with duracoat

Here is a finished USED G3 Magazine That has been modified to fit into my CETME. It just took a little elbow grease, some grinding and a little Duracoat and Viola! Here we are. I thingthe next ones will be done in Coyote, OD or Black.

Here you can see the area where it was modified to fit into the CETME and the other is the completed mag all ready for action (after it cures of course)!

Here is a view from the top of the same magazines. I thing they turned out awesome. I will get pics of everything put together soon!

The final furniture in FN Green ready for sale!

Here it is in the FN Green! I really like this color...very good looking.