Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Johns 92 FS



Here are the pieces after blasting. Everything went pretty smooth. I didn't remove the sights, just covered. I feel better when I have the proper sight removal tool before removing them. Maybe if he was a paying customer and not just somone I owed money too ;)





I asked Sean to photoshop a pic to mess with John since he told me I could do whatever I wanted, as long as it looked "cool". Here area couple of pics We took.


I wish I had a camera with me when I showed him the pics, he actually thought I was going to do it pink...lol! After threatening to punch me in my nuts he said I better make it look awesome, especially if I was doing it pink! Don't no one wanna get shot by a pink gun! After Me and Keith laughing our asses off, I had to show him the actual frame. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment