Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here above are both my M4 and CETME rifles. Sorry for the layout, I am just getting used to using this site. Hopefully it will get better.

Here is my M4a3 build. I love this rifle. I will add more pictures when I find them. Here it is completed on the shop bench. Everything went smooth. This is my second M4 but my first build. It has a Doublestar lower, DPMS upper with a 1:9 twist, 6 position collapsible stock, Yankee Hill flip up front site removable rear site aperture which will soon be replaced by a YH flip up site as well as scoped.







Here is one of my G3 magazines I had to work on with the ol' grinder so it would fit in my mag well of the CETME. They show some wear and of course where I had to grind them down but I will be giving them all a fresh duracoat soon. I'm thinking FN green to match the furniture. I will also be blasting the metal on the CETME and giving it a new black coat also.

No comments:

Post a Comment